Working at Heights & Rescue – 16-Hours
- Must be over 18-Years of Age
- Medical requirements established by the Authority having Jurisdiction
- Photographic Identification
This program is designed to those personnel required to perform rescue at height and understand the correct use of rescue at height equipment.
Aims & Structure
The aim and objectives of the Working at Height & Rescue Training program is to provide personnel with the essential theoretical knowledge and practical skills to allow
them to assess and if safe undertake rescue at height.
- Legislation & Company Procedures
- The Risk of Training at Height
- Control Measures and Fall Prevention
- Personal Fall Protection Systems
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Equipment Inspection
- Suspension Intolerance
- Practical Skills
Certification – 80% - Competence
On successful completion of this course module Falck Safety Services Certification for ‘Working at Height & Rescue will be issued with a validity of two-years.
Training Type – Ratio Theory 1:16 – Ratio Practical 1:4